Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tuesday non-Tutorial - #11

Happy Tuesday Everyone...

Thank you everyone for your well wishes... you really warm my heart.  I am feel much better but this persistent cough is still with me. 

I have an adorable set of stamps to share with you.  I love Elephants... and actually search for stamp sets with these sweet HUGE creatures.  But they are not easy to find.

When I saw these come out from Penny Black.. I was first on the Pre-Order list.. eeeekkkkk....

So excited.. they just arrived on my doorstep yesterday!

Are these adorable or what??!!



 I have not done much coloring, with the exception of crayons.... but I sure had fun with the few Copic markers I have... didn't realize how easy they are to use.  I think I might have found a new addiction.  LOL

Here is my cute little ellie close up!




I really thought it would be incredibly difficult to do the shading you see all the pro's do.  But the pens really do a lot of the work for you.  It is just a matter of practice.. I think. 

And here is the finished card....





Isn't he a cutie pie!!!  I can't wait to get more markers to play...

Happy Crafting....


Reminders!!

  Submit your project for Challenge #63 HERE by Friday, March 21st Midnight (PST)
and 
Voting ends for Challenge #62 HERE. on Friday, March 21st Midnight (PST)

Did you miss the new line up announcement?  You can find it HERE.


 

1 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, what a darling little elephant! Your coloring is awesome and I love how you wrapped the jute around the card-fun!
So glad your feeling better:) It's no fun being sick! Sorry, I haven't been visiting for a few days..a lot going on lately but trying to play some catch up today!
Have a super day!
Sherrie K

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine