Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Monday, March 17, 2014

Make a card Monday - #11

Yeah for Monday....

Here is a quick card I made using the new My Minds Eye - Now and Then.

Fabulous colors and prints... as soon as I saw this paper I knew who I wanted to make a card for.









Hope you have a wonderful Monday... stop in tomorrow for the Tuesday Tutorial.




Reminders!!

  Submit your project for Challenge #63 HERE by Friday, March 21st Midnight (PST)
and 
Voting ends for Challenge #62 HERE. on Friday, March 21st Midnight (PST)

Did you miss the new line up announcement?  You can find it HERE.


 

1 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome paper! I love My Minds Eye-you can't ever go wrong, ha?
Sherrie K

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine