Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tutorial Tuesday - #8 Card using Doily

Happy Tuesday Everyone,

I have a quick video for you today showing how easy it is to incorporate a doily into nearly any card.

I am a late bloomer when it comes to the doilies... they have been on the 'scene' for a while, but my package is just getting opened. :)

Anyhow, I wanted to share Pumpkins doily project also.



Super cute right??!!  She surprised me with this while I was preparing dinner.

I love that she has a desire to craft.

Well I hope you enjoy my little "Have a Moo-eey Day" card using a doily.  I think it is moo-eey cute.


**I figured out how to shut off the auto focus, now I just need to figure out how to stay in the frame.**

Supplies:

MPS Moo-ey Doodles Stamp Set
MPS Texas Chocolate Ink
AC Pumpkin Patch paper
Bazzill Classic White (inside layer - my other go to paper)
Bazzill - Dark Brown Suede!!!! Yep this is the one I can not believe I did not remember the name.  LOVE THIS PAPER!!



Happy Crafting everyone...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine