Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Monday, February 24, 2014

Make A Card Monday - #8

Happy Monday Everyone,

How are all my snowed in friends?  What crazy weather we are having this year...
They had everyone here in the Puget Sound scurrying to the grocery stores and preparing for a snow storm that was to start on Saturday early morning... only to get NOTHING but RAIN... LOL

I suppose we should be thankful for rain... but it would be really nice to see a couple inches of Snow this year.  Poor Pumpkin still has not had a chance to play in the snow this year. 

Today I put together a card to simply showcase the pretty patterned paper.  It has a slight linen texture to it as well. 





This is the Crate Paper papers I purchased at Big Lots for a super amazing prices.  The floral pattern and colors really attracted my attention.  I used several layers and just put each a 1/4 smaller than the previous.  I think it turned out very pretty for a simple 'Paper' Card.  No ink, no bling, simply paper and adhesive.

Hope you have an amazing Monday!  These are typically my 'want to stay under the covers' days.. hehehe  I think every week should start on Tuesday and end on Thursday.. hehe  4 day weekends every week would be BLISS... right??
 
 

Reminders!!

  Submit your project for Challenge #60 HERE by Friday, February 28th  Midnight (PST)
and 
Voting ends for Challenge #59 HERE. on Friday, February 28th Midnight (PST)

Did you miss the new line up announcement?  You can find it HERE.
 
Stop by tomorrow for Technique Tuesday.

 

Hugs,
!

1 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card! I love the gorgeous papers!
Sorry, about all the rain! I would LOVE to send you some snow! We have more than our share....and 15" of fresh snow on last Fri!Yikes!
Have a great day:)

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine