Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What? Wednesday! - #2

Hello Everyone,

Can you believe we are already a week into the new year?

I have to say... I am loving 2014 so far.  Ok.. Ok... maybe not the freezing temperatures.

How is everyone doing in the storms?  Hopefully safe and warm.

Pumpkin, Spice and I are pretty blessed, we prepared in November for this cold stuff and we are not nearly as cold as other areas.  The Hubs is enjoying 76 degrees while we bundle up in our sweaters and winter gear.  Do you think I feel sorry for him? (hehe).

Pumpkin is actually looking forward to some "White" stuff so she can break in her New Snow Boots!  I must admit, I am too!
(I hope I don't end up handing them down unused.. lol, yep it has happened.)

Spice is getting bored of scrapping her car in the morning... I can't say I blame her.  But she did get a pretty nice scrapper for Christmas. :)

Has everyone been following the Manufactures 'Sneak Peeks' of the new products they will be showing off at 2014 Winter CHA?  There are so many beautiful designs out there.  My favorite 'reveal's are the new tools.

Ready for the WHAT? Wednesday! question?

I am sure you can guess, WHAT are your favorite products so far?
Feel free to put links in your comment, to share with everyone.

Here are a few of my favorites today!

I am really excited about the MME Record It! lines.



6 design lines, following the concept of Project Life, but with amazing coordinating embellishments.
Pretty Things is my favorite in the line so far... but it really is a hard choice because I can see using every single line.  You can see all of the lines here

I am also pretty excited about these new 2 x 2 pocket pages from Simple Stories, 6 x 8 size.  Won't they fit fabulous in a Daytimer?



Oh my... I think Webster's Pages made this line just for me!!! "Hello World"


EEEKKKKK... This one is definitely going to be on my crafting table. Love IT!!
Webster's has 6 lines coming out... So far.. I want them all!

Ok, now WHAT are your Favorites so far!  

Reminder!!

  Submit your project for Challenge #53 HERE by Friday, January 10th Midnight (PST)
and 
Voting ends for Challenge #52 HERE. on Friday, January 10th Midnight (PST)

If you miss the new line up announcement, it can be found HERE.

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for Thankful Thursday!

Happy Crafting!

1 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Oh wow, there are SO many awesome sneak peeks out there for CHA...I want it all, lol!
Some of my favorite lines are MME, Doodlebug and I know I would love Webster's "Hello World" would be awesome...I haven't seen all the new lines yet. I need to go check that out!
Have a great evening and stay warm!
Sherrie K

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine