Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tutorial Tuesday #1 - Print & Cut on a Cameo

Hi Everyone,

I am here to share a tutorial on using the Print & Cut feature on the Silhouette Cameo.

This is the card I made using an image from Scrapbookingmad.com after using the Cameo's print & cut feature.






Lucy... she is one of my favorite clip art characters.  Super sweet, as you can tell, she is part of our logo. :)

I used 3D Zot Dots again to raise her off the paper.  Pumpkin had me print here with a Purple and a Pink background.  Now I can not decide which one I like better.

Here is a video on how to use the Print & Cut feature on your Cameo.




Leave Pumpkin and I feedback on what you would like to see in a tutorial.

Reminder!!

  Submit your project for Challenge #53 HERE by Friday, January 10th Midnight (PST)
and 
Voting ends for Challenge #52 HERE. on Friday, January 10th Midnight (PST)

If you miss the new line up announcement, it can be found HERE.

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for WHAT? Wednesday!

Happy Crafting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine