Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Today's Daily SPS Inspiration with Saundra

Hi There! Saundra here from  Luv Scrapping Together!

I decided to play along with the current challenge here in the Pumpkin Spice Blog. The theme this week is summer.

I am so excited because this is my first official project that I have made with the help of my Silhouette Cameo!


I created the base of my card using shapes in my Silhouette Cameo and the Designer Edition Software to cut the base from Bazzill Kraft cardstock.
The bear from a free file that I got from Miss Kate Cuttables. It's called Bear in Pool.

I used scraps of patterned paper from various paper pads but my main pieces were from My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing Tangerine paper pad and My Mind's Eye On the Bright Side Two paper pad.

I inked all of my pieces with Ranger Distress Ink in Tea Dye and popped some of my layers with foam tape for some dimension. 


I stamped the bears face with a Peachy Keen face from PK-170 Teddy Bear Assortment. I added some Glossy Accents to his eyes and the water for some shine and dimension.

To finish my card off I did some faux stitching and added some Lemon Drop Baker's Twine and button.


You still have time to join in the Summer challenge! Click HERE for details.

Make sure you check out Shop Pumpkin Spice and the Shop Pumpkin Spice Ebay store for great deals!

Thanks for stopping today!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!

1 comments:

June Houck said...

Saundra, you rocked your Cameo! The three-layer clouds are terrific as is the kiddie pool and sweet bear. Wonderful card!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine