Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Today's Daily SPS Inspiration with Agnes

hello all,
this is me flowerdisco from flowerdisco's scrap hut.

welcome to another of my to share projects. this time i am using a retired stamp set from my pink stamper: freedom rocks

i have this beautiful paper from my mind's eye i wanted to use today for my card.

Welcome Home
4" round
the border and flowers are die cuts from the same my mind's eye kit: ooh la la.
the enamel dots are also from my mind's eye: the sweetest thing collection.


and here you can see the my pink stamper's freedom rocks stamp. this is one of the many sentiments that come in the set.
i made the card base with my sweet treats cricut cartridge, the leaves i made with a ms paper punch and i inked all the edges with a brown ink pad. i also used a foam dot to raise one of the die cut flowers.

(the background paper is from the same mme collection)

and this is it for today,
i greatly appreciate your visit and
 "i cannot thank you enough" 
(another sentiment from the freedom rocks stamp set)

i also want to remind you that you can also take a look at the ebay shop pumpkin spice store. there are lots more to see there. great prices too. the links are below.

http://www.shoppumpkinspice.com/


take care now and i hope your week is going good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine