Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Friday, July 26, 2013

Today's Daily Inspiration with Denine - Card

Hello Friends,

Woot Hoot... It's Friday!!!

Has your week been absolutely CRAZY or wonderfully FUN??

Mine has been BOTH!!

Today I have a quick card to share with you.... well the process is quick, the clean... not so much.

The little pieces of paper from the die cut required me to vacuum when I was finished... lol  But it totally worth it.  I really like all the detail, although next time... I think I will try the Cameo. :)



I used Echo Park - For the Record 2.  I love this paper line.  So pretty and the designs can be used for pretty much any type of card.

Remember, voting is open until 9 pm PST for Challenge #28
and you still have time to submit your project for Challenge #29, voting will OPEN at 9:01 pm PST for Challenge #29

Tomorrow we will have Challenge #30 ... and our Winner Announcement for Challenge #28.

Happy Crafting,

1 comments:

Missy said...

Oh wow that focal image is really detailed, I can see the need to vacuum, but it was worth it the card turned out so pretty!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine