Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Today's Daily SPS Inspiration with June - card




  Hello!  This is June Houck with a little Shop Pumpkin Spice inspiration for you today.  Did you know that the SPS blog has weekly challenges?  This week's challenge is:

 redwhiteand blue

Link up your card, layout, or project by Friday evening, July 19th.

  I chose Glitz Design "Yours Truly" 6x6 papers for my card.  My card stock and ink are both navy blue, but in my picture it looks black.  It coordinates beautifully IRL with the navy in the floral paper.  I cut two squares of the solid red and used my Xyron to make it a double-sided red square, then I placed the square in my die cut/embossing folder to cut the butterflies.  I attached my butterflies with glossy accents.  My sentiment is by Technique Tuesday.  I am very impressed with their stamps.  This was my first time using them and I wondered how well the tiny font would stamp.  Crisp and clear!  I love that.

  Link up your redwhiteand blue creations at Shop Pumpkin Spice (July 13th post).  I look forward to seeing your creations :)

Happy Tuesday!  June

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Love your card!Very pretty!Love the colors!!!

Sherrie K. said...

THis is BEAUTIFUL June!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Shelly said...

June, this is gorgeous! What dreamy paper!
Happy Tuesday!
Shelly

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine