Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Today's Daily SPS Inspiration with Missy ~ Layout

Good morning everyone!

This is Missy here with a little Shop Pumpkin Spice inspiration for you!  This week, over on the Shop Pumpkin Spice blog, we are having a red, white and blue challenge!!  I'm still working on getting caught on my scrapbooks, so I decided to make another layout!  This one has pictures of my little guy standing up the first few times!  I used some of the cute papers from Crate Paper's Little Boy Blue paper collection.



 The papers have a soft, vintage tint to them, so I printed my photos out in sepia go with the aged look.   Here's a closer look at the papers in the center section.


The red,. white and blue challenge runs through Friday evening, so if you'd like to link up you've still got time!  Have a great day!!

1 comments:

flowerdisco said...

cool layout missy. i like the papers too.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine