Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Monday, July 15, 2013

Today's Daily Inspiration Post-Card Lezlye

Hello


Welcome to my day for Inspiration at Shop Pumpkin Spice. Lezlye's Ink and Paper Creations here.Today's card is a Keep it Simple Card.


I used White Cardstock, cut out words on a 4 x 5.25 piece. Mounted with foam dots, with My minds eye pattern paper behind it for pop. I love making these types of cards and they all look so different depending on the pattern of paper you choose!

Head on over to shop pumpkin spice to pick out some awesome papers to create your own!
Don't forget the weekly challenge is Red White and Blue!


Have a great Monday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine