It's Saturday... Ready for another Challenge?
Lets announce our winner from Challenge #26
Ready... I am so please to announce the Pumpkin Spice 1st VOTED winner.
Michelle of Lady of Leisure Ink
Look at this amazing project.
Thank you everyone for playing along with us.
Michelle ~ be sure to grab the "Winner" button to the right!
and Email me your mailing address to receive your special prize!
And here is our Challenge #28.
(animals or vegetables - anything that makes you think farm )
Here is my interpretation:
I used the left over Carta Bella "Alphabet Junction" from the layout yesterday along with my ProMarkers. I love to color... takes me back to elementary school.
I really like the ProMarkers because I am not an experienced 'shader' so just coloring over the same area with the same or similar color will kinda do the shading for you.
Link up your projects below, the details on submissions are below the thumbnail links. Thank you for following the rules.
How do I enter? I am so glad you asked.
- Create a NEW project for this Challenge. Each submission must be a new project. No limit on submissions.
- Post your Challenge Themed project on your blog.
- Mention and link the ShopPumpkinSpice.com or our eBay store somewhere in your blog post.
- The Project submission is open until next Friday at 9pm, when it will OPEN for Voting until the next Friday. Winners will be announced on the 2nd Saturday after project submission closes.
- The winner of each weekly challenge will receive a 'PumpkinSpice Weekly Challenge Winner' button to display proudly on your blog or facebook.
- A shout out in the monthly newsletter with a link to your blog and picture of your project
- and a chance to win a Surprise worth at least $25 retail.
- Every month PumpkinSpice will pick a winner from all the entries, not just the winners.
- Random pick will be announced on the 1st blog hop of the month, along with what that winner will be receiving, so be sure to watch for your name.
Have a fabulous weekend everyone!
Happy Crafter Hugs,