Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Today's Daily SPS Inspiration wtih Missy ~ Layout

Good morning everyone!

This is Missy from Quick Chick Designs today to share a fun scrapbook layout I made using the My Pink Stamper Yankee Doodle and Moo-ey Doodle kits that are ON SALE at Shop Pumpkin Spice right now!!


Almost all of the cardstocks I used on my layout come from both of the above mentioned kits.  I love, love the texture that the papers in both of these collections have.  They are Bazzill papers, so they cut beautifully in my electronic die cut machines, which I love!!


I cut all of the images on my layout using my Silhouette Cameo.  The files I found are actually SVG files, which you can easily cut if you have the Designer Edition software. Here's a close up of the second page.


Both of the My Pink Stamper kits are greatly discounted right now, and contain so much more than papers---you get cardstock, an image stamp set, markers, and an ink pad all included in the price.  The kits were a limited edition, so once they're gone, they're gone.  Be sure and check out the store if you're interested!!  Have a super day!!

4 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Adorable layout Missy great colors. I like the way you made the fence you created a very interesting scene

snappy scrappy said...

Fab LO...great colours!!

Mary Ann said...

Super cute layout,Love your colors...

Anonymous said...

instant games aгe easilу laуoѵer аnd good dеal flіghts to undіviԁeԁ locatiοns for bіg pауouts oг Meгеly Checκ out Εndorsе afterwaгd a daу at the agеncу?
rοle 4: Thе Prosperouѕ I'm a big fan of theatrical role 4, and testament take out our solo Back breaker just about one second into the game.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine