Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Monday, April 8, 2013

Today's Daily Inspiration- Lezlye Card

Welcome on this blustery  California Day to Shop Pumpkin Spice Blog. Lezlye here from Lezlye's Ink and Paper Creations with my inspiration post for today. My Husband and Son have Birthday's this month so I have been hard at work designing their cards. My husband is into restoring Vintage Electronics so I thought that this card would fit him perfectly!



You STILL Rock!

Sizzix Flip It Card
Notes and Record Cut with SVG Files from Sihouette
Ek Success Candle Border Punch
Flair Made by me.


Hope you have a great Monday!
And don't forget to visit shop Pumpkin Spice to enter the current challenge and to shop! There are some great sales going on over there in addition to the already Awesome Pirces!

2 comments:

June Houck said...

Love this, Lezlye! You make the best guy cards :)

Saundra said...

This is a perfect guy card, Lezlye! ~hugs, Saundra :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine