Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Today's Daily Inspiration- Cheryl’s Card

Hello!  This is Cheryl from Shestamps

I have a new card using products from Pumpkin Spice to share with you today. I love the pretty colors and patterns in Echo Park’s For The Record 2 – Tailored collection.

 

2013-04-10-PSS-Celebrate-Today-WM_th

 

As you probably have noticed, I now love making cards and projects using chipboard and stickers. I can’t believe that I hardly ever used to use them in my crafting. You can get this beautiful collection at Pumpkin Spice. The 6x6 paper pad is only $4.19 and the layered chipboard is $2.79.

 

Don’t forget to join in the weekly challenge at Pumpkin Spice. This week we challenge you to incorporate eggs in your project. You can link up your projects HERE.

 

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!

 

Supplies:

 

 

1 comments:

Saundra said...

Very pretty, Cheryl!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine