Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Today's Daily SPS Inspiration with June - cards


   Hello!  June Houck here with some Thursday inspiration.  You may know I really enjoy creating a card from scraps.

  I decided to take my scraps of three patterns of Authentique papers and create as many cards as I could.  My sentiment is from "Freedom Rocks" stamp set and I used my i-rock tool and glam rocks on my scrap ribbon.  I like this sentiment for teacher cards, Father's day cards, and OWH cards.

  Then I went vertical with shorter strips (and I also used Spellbinders Nestabilities dies):
 and embossed longer strips (inspired by Nancy Riley):
Supplies (links to sale items at Shop Pumpkin Spice store embedded):
paper:  Authentique "Journey"; SU early espresso
Imaginisce:  i-rock tool and glam rocks
stamp sentiment: My Pink Stamper "Freedom Rocks"; SU "Well Scripted"
embossing folder:  SU Square Lattice

Happy Thursday!  June

1 comments:

Kard Queen said...

What a beautiful choice of layouts and a fabulous way to use scraps. This is so imaginative and innovation--great job!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine