Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

WEDNESDAY MORNING JAN 4, 2012- GOOD NEWS My first post for PSDT



Good Morning Friends,
This is DIANA L. from DL.ART
I have some good news and info for you. I applied last year for the Pumpkin Spice Design Team  and just before Christmas I got the letter offering me a position on the team.
Am I excited?  Yes.
For my first design post  I was able to incorporate it into real life.
 My Brother in laws Birthday is on Jan 2. So I made this card for him, the great thing is all of the products that I used on this card, can be purchased at shop pumpkin spice. If you like a good deal and quality for your money,  then shopping here would make you even happier, especially if you spend over fifty dollars, because then shipping is free.
Recipe:
The six patterned papers that I used all came from My mind's eye
Ink Tim Holtz: dusty concord
Cricut Cartridge used: Simply charmed
The cake was cut at 3"
the balloon was cut at 4"
the twine from the Twinery : lemon drop
The button from American Crafts: elements neutral 

Because I am new to the team, and  for those who want to know more about me,
you can double click on the heading and  it will take you to my blog.  Once there, you will have a plethora of random information that you may and may not want to know.
Thanks for reading this post all comments are welcome.
DIANA L.

Our team will also be having our monthly blog hop on Saturday January 7, 2012 I hope you will join in to see some fantastic designs and a new kit, that will be available and the price is amazing.

2 comments:

SugarGem said...

Congratulations and welcome to the team!

Court said...

I always love seeing My Pink Stamper Stamps! :) Welcome!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine