Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

I Love You

Hello Everyone! Saundra here from Luv Scrapping Together. I'm so excited today because this is my first official blog post for Shop Pumpkin Spice!

For my first project I decided to make a Valentine card using gorgeous paper from Echo Park.


This card measures 4.25"x 5.5" and opens portrait syle.
I wanted my hearts to have a chipboard look so I used my cutting machine to cut my "faux" chipboard ie. cereal boxes. I then ran my shapes through my Xyron sticker machine to adhere my designer paper to my faux chipboard.
For the stitching on my card I decided to use my sewing machine.


I even decorated the inside. :)
My supply list:
Echo Park "Season's Greetings" Decorative Brads
Scrappy Moms Stamps "Dancing in Circles"
Accent Essentials Cricut cartridge ~ hearts
EK Success 1.25 Circle Punch
Fiscars 1.5 scalloped circle punch
Fiscars 1.75 scalloped circle punch
Ranger Distress Ink "Fired Brick"

Don't forget to come back this weekend for the Pumpkin Spice Blog Hop!


Thanks for stopping today!

If you would like to see more of my creations you can visit my blog: Luv Scrapping Together
Until next time...
Happy Crafting!

~Hugs, Saundra :)

6 comments:

June Houck said...

This is fabulous, Saundra! I ordered those papers too...mine should be here any day now. Your card is so inspirational, as usual :)

SugarGem said...

Congratulations welcome to the team!

DIANA L. said...

This just lovely great job with all the elements. It will be fun being on the team.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

SandeeNC said...

Gorgeous card, love how you played the patterns against each other! Beautiful work as usual!

girlia said...

too cute

Court said...

This is GORGEOUS Saundra!!! Great job!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine