Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Mix n Match Thank you

Hello Friends, Thanks you so much for taking the time to check out my posting today.  I hope you got a 'smile' out of something you saw or got some inspiration to go do something crafty. 
Hi there it's Lenae here from SugarGem with your Tuesday inspiration! Are you all ready for 2012? It seems like today is really the first day of 2012 since everyone starts to get back into the groove of life! Here is a little thank you card I made for my Pumpkin Spice Store inspiration Tuesday!
I have been trying to mix n match different collections to challenge myself. The EP Style Essentials and MME Tickled Pink collection go perfectly together!

I used Fine and Dandly Tinkled Pink layered stickers
Echo Park Style Essentials
Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky Twine


If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

3 comments:

Kat Stachowiak said...

Darling! I am inspired

June Houck said...

Oooooo, pink + kraft = yum!

Perfect card, Lenae. The touch of blue is so pretty too :)

Court said...

This is ridiculously cute. That's all I have to say about that. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine