Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Spotted Soup Birthday Card

Good Monday everyone. It's Carissa again with another card to share with you.


I am so excited to be posting my first post of the year for the amazing Pumpkin Spice Blog. The design team has acquired some more wonderful designers to showcase the fantastic products from Shop Pumpkin Spice. You're gonna love it!


It was my mother-in-law's birthday, so this is the card I whipped out. I love grabbing a 6x6 paper pad, knowing all the paper is adorable and will match in my project, and making an insta card.


Supplies:
 Spotted Owl Soup Paper Pad 6\"X6\" 24 Sheets
Jillibean Soup "Spotted Owl Soup" 6x6 paper pad
found here for $4.19

 Say It In Crystals Adhesive Jewels 551483
Prima "Say it in Crystals" Adhesive Jewels
found here for $2.10
Florals Embellished Cricut cartridge
ribbon from my stash


I just love this paper pad! The blue background paper says "Happy Birthday" all over it, so I didn't even need a sentiment on the front. And with the Jillibean Soup paper pads you get 3 of each pattern, so I never worry about wasting a patterned paper. So great!

2 comments:

Court said...

Great job Carissa!

June Houck said...

I love that paper too, Carissa. This turned out super neat...love that bird and the added bling :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine