Courtney from Court's Crafts here to bring you something orange and green!
Hello and happy Wednesday!
Today for my Pumpkin Spice post I am sharing with you a baby/thank you card! My friends just found out that they are expecting another child. They are my friends with identical twin 18 month olds! Whew are they going to have their hands full! :) I am very excited for them.
They were surprised on the sex for their girls and are waiting again to find out for this one, so I had to make a gender neutral card.
They had us over for dinner while we were in Las Vegas so I wanted to make a thank you card for them. It turned into a baby card!
It's also my first attempt at a pop-up card! Here is the inside.
- Cartridge: Everyday Pop-Up Cards™
- Patterned Paper:
- My Mind's Eye: Lime Twist: Out of the Blue "Smile" Balloons Paper™ (orange polka dots)
- My Mind's Eye: Lime Twist: Out of the Blue "Boy" Train Paper™(green and white checks)
- My Mind's Eye: Lime Twist: Out of the Blue "Remember" Argyle Paper™ (green polka dot)
- i-rock by Imaginisce™
- Stickles in Lime
- Crinkled Ribbon from Kris Swain's Etsy Store in Lime (please let her know I sent you if you purchase from her!)
- Sentiment: My Pink Stamper: Sweet Baby™