Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pop-up Card with Court's Crafts

Courtney from Court's Crafts here to bring you something orange and green!

Hello and happy Wednesday! 

Today for my Pumpkin Spice post I am sharing with you a baby/thank you card! My friends just found out that they are expecting another child. They are my friends with identical twin 18 month olds! Whew are they going to have their hands full! :) I am very excited for them.

They were surprised on the sex for their girls and are waiting again to find out for this one, so I had to make a gender neutral card.  

They had us over for dinner while we were in Las Vegas so I wanted to make a thank you card for them. It turned into a baby card! 



It's also my first attempt at a pop-up card! Here is the inside.

Recipe:


3 comments:

joanna said...

Hi -- Such a very very cute and clever card!
Jo

Anonymous said...

This turned out awesome! I love the pop up too! It always makes the cards extra special! You did a great job! I love that wavy bottom too! Lenae

June Houck said...

Beautifully done, Court! I love the i-rock sidewalk, glitter, and…POLKA DOTS!!! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine