Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Stella Rose by SugarGem

Hi there! It's Lenae here from SugarGem today to share another little card! I did something totally out of my comfort zone today. I didn't use ANY pink or cupcakes!




I finally got some inspiration to use my Stella Rose papers! I fell in love with the Stella Rose, but just couldn't figure out what I wanted to make with it. Then I got this super cute stamp and I knew exactly what papers I was going to use! You can find the paper here! Plus I used Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Nine and Standard Circles. Did you know that you can special order Spellbinders now? Aren't you excited???? I am!!!!
Thanks for stopping bye today! :)

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

2 comments:

June Houck said...

Okay, so I am a fan of cupcake cards, especially Lenae cards! I gotta tell you, stepping out of your comfort zone rocks! Your coloring of her hair is amazing, not to mention the card itself. If there were a sound barrier for cards, you just busted it!!!

Court said...

I LOVE Stella and Rose! This is SUCH a fun way to use the line!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine