Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

I'll Owl-ways love Echo Park, My Mind's Eye, and My Pink Stamper


  Hi, this is June Houck with your Thursday ShopPumpkinSpice inspiration.  I made this card for my sweet friend, Leeanne, who celebrated her birthday last week.  She and I love owls (you know I had to use polka dot paper!)  I knew I wanted to cut this particular owl from one of my newest Cricut cartridges, so I went in search of papers.  I chose my two most-favorite paper companies:  My Mind's Eye and Echo Park.  I was actually crafting this with my sweet friend, Court.  It was she who suggested I put him in a tree (rather than a branch), to pop-up his tummy and wings, and add i-Rock pearls to the hat.  Isn't fun to create with friends?  (Product links in my supply list.)

Supplies:
Cricut cartridges:  Straight from the Nest owl (p.30 cut @ 3"); party hat (p. 63 cut @ 2 1/4"); Plantin Schoolbook oval (cut @ 3 3/4")
paper:  My Mind's Eye Lime Twist "Charmed" Ric-rac Paper; Echo Park "Victoria Gardens":  Garden Pond, Cheerful Words, Wild Rose/ Bluebird, Garden Gate, and Sunshine
stamp:  My Pink Stamper "Punny-licious"
other:  Imaginisce i-Rock tool and pearls

Happy Thursday!  June Houck for ShopPumpkinSpice

Hello Friends, Thanks you so much for taking the time to check out my posting today.  I hope you got a 'smile' out of something you saw or got some inspiration to go do something crafty. 

2 comments:

Court said...

What a sweet owl card!

girlia said...

very nice

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine