Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Hello Friend

Hi everyone! It's me, Ann, back with another Friday post :)

Today I'm here to share with you my Pumpkin Spice project for the week.  I went with something rather simple, but I really fussed over what to do with the card.  It felt plain, and at first I didn't know how to add a sentiment to it, but I defaulted to using one of the pretty Spellbinders dies.  Oh and if you didn't already know, Shop Pumpkin Spice now carries the whole array of Spellbinders and they are available to order HERE.  As always, the prices are rock bottom!

The papers I used were from the elegant My Mind's Eye - "Lost & Found Two" - "Sunshine"- 6 x 6 Paper Pad.  The flower in the center was handcut using one of the papers from the pad and the pretty brad in the middle of the flower is from the Echo Park "Happy Days" - Happy Days Brad Assortment.

 Stamp: sentiment from Whimsy Stamps Friendship Ticket Sentiments; PapersMy Mind's Eye - "Lost & Found Two" - "Sunshine"- 6 x 6 Paper Pad; Embellishments: lace, pearls, brad from  Echo Park "Happy Days" - Happy Days Brad Assortment; Tools: Spellbinder dies
Thanks for stopping by today!  Make sure to come back over the weekend because we're having a blog hop on Sunday, October 2nd!

4 comments:

Court said...

Lovely Ann!

Linda said...

Wow that is an amazing flower

SugarGem said...

Awesome love everything about this

Unknown said...

Great Card. Love the flower
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
debbie_craine at hot mail dot com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine