Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Friday, January 8, 2016

Let's Celebrate, It's Friday - Episode 1

Hello Friends,

Can you believe it is the 2nd Friday of 2016 already?

Since January 1st landed on a Friday this year, I want to Celebrate every Friday in 2016 with a 'Celebration' Card of some type.

This is a birthday card for my hubby.  I made it a while back but never got around to sharing it.  These papers from My Mind's Eye's Lost and Found 2 collection were amazing.  They really popped.








Have a wonderful weekend, hope you find some sunshine.

1 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Fabulous card! Love the papers and beautiful design!
Sherrie K

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine