Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Shout Out Sunday - Challenge #67 and Freebie Friday #17 winner



HAPPY EASTER

 Shout Out Sunday is here
Winners

Challenge #67 - Easter





Jennyfer... this card is wonderful.  I love the girl and the egg shape... so wonderful
Be sure to Email me HERE for your prize and include the Challenge number in your email.

 FREEBIE FRIDAY #17 WINNER

 Comment #2 - your a winner


abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...
2
This paper is super yummy!! Love the colors and how it all matches! 
I voted! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!
 

Be sure to Email me HERE with your mailing details.

Remember - Freebie Friday entries need to be submitted by midnight on the same Friday.

Congratulations Winners!


Reminders!!

  Submit your project for Challenge #69 HERE by Friday, May 2nd Midnight (PST)
and 
Voting ends for Challenge #68 HERE. on Friday, May 2nd Midnight (PST)

Did you miss the new line up announcement?  You can find it HERE.

Visit tomorrow for Make a Card Monday...


4 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats to the winners!

Migdalia said...

Congrats to the winners!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Thank you! I emailed and congrats to the other winners! Carri~Abusybee

Scrapper69 said...

Congrats to the winners! I wanted to add that I won Challenge #66 and E-mailed you 2 times with no response... Could you please email me at cardaddict69@hotmail.com.... THANKS!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine