Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Monday, April 28, 2014

Make a Card Monday - Tea Time


Happy Monday!!!

Do you LOVE Monday's or Dred them?  I am a mixture of both. :) 

Here is a sweet little card I put together this morning before heading into the office.

 
I used the Alphabet Junction papers by Carta Bella.  Are those little orange flowers sweet or what?

 
The jute was a perfect find at Target.  I am starting to get addicted to their $1 area. Yikes!



 
I used some dimensional tape to elevate the layer with the jute so the card didn't get those creases in the layers when you put the paper right over the jute.
 
 

 
I colored here with a combination of Copic Sketch and ProMarker.  She is not perfect, but I still think she is darn cute!
 

The adorable stamp is from the T-Time set made by Penny Black.  You can see it in detail HERE!
 
Hope you enjoyed my little card.



Reminders!!
  Submit your project for Challenge #69 HERE by Friday, May 2nd Midnight (PST)
and 
Voting ends for Challenge #68 HERE. on Friday, May 2nd Midnight (PST)

Did you miss the new line up announcement?  You can find it HERE.

Visit tomorrow for Tuesday with Pumpkin


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine