Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Tutorial Tuesday - #9 - Crafting with Pumpkin

Hello Friends,

Today Pumpkin and I are sharing a little glimpse into our 'crafting' time.

Pumpkin is making a card with strips of paper.

 
We hope you enjoy... please excuse our blurry end. 

This is her completed card.




She told me - "the bottom half has lines for me to write what I want to say."
 

Happy Crafting,

Pumpkin & Denine

Reminders!!

  Submit your project for Challenge #61 HERE by Friday, March 7th Midnight (PST)
and 
Voting ends for Challenge #60 HERE. on Friday, March 7th Midnight (PST)

Did you miss the new line up announcement?  You can find it HERE.
 
Come back tomorrow for What? Wednesday!


 

1 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Fab card by Pumpkin! I always enjoy seeing what the little ones come up with. I have a lot of fun when I craft with my nieces and nephew.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine