Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Monday, March 3, 2014

Make a Card Monday - #9

Yeah for Monday....

Here is a quick card I made using the Winter Fun line from Carta Bella.  I use the 12 x 12 papers because they are heavier and I just love the texture the single sheet have. 

I need a congratulations card that was a little masculine, so I picked shades of blue but with a little pattern.

I also used two different stamps sets from My Pink Stamper and some of my DIY dots.



Of course my base is the Dark Brown Suede... Love this cardstock by Bazzill.

Hope you have a wonderful Monday... stop in tomorrow for the Tuesday Tutorial, I have a little surprise on the video.




Reminders!!

  Submit your project for Challenge #61 HERE by Friday, March 7th Midnight (PST)
and 
Voting ends for Challenge #60 HERE. on Friday, March 7th Midnight (PST)

Did you miss the new line up announcement?  You can find it HERE.


 

1 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Pretty card Denine! I love the Carta Bella paper and the fun flowers are gorgeous!
Sherrie K

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine