Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

What? Wednesday! - #8

Hello Everyone,

I hope your week is going great... not too much snow or cold weather.

Pumpkin and I escaped the cold for a few days and went to visit hubby at work in Irvine.  It was wonderful.  We visiting the Santa Monica Pier and LEGOLAND and just relaxed in the hotel.  I actually took some time off and played!  It was wonderful. 

Pumpkin was so intrigued watching the taxi driver 'rub' the credit card for payment.  (no POS terminal) I was trying to explain what the technique was similar to and the Cuttlebug came up.  She immediately recognized that name and then totally understood how the process happened.

Love how she can relate to crafting tools.  Then the conversation turned to.. "lets craft when we get home.. " :)  And that is exactly what she did.  Just after changing into her jammies... she pulled out her glue stick and scissors.  hehehe   She made a 'frame' for a picture her daddy said he wanted to keep with him in his briefcase.

Ok, my What? Wednesday! is What is your favorite tool???

Pumpkins - Cuttlebug and I think TAPE... I seem to be running out of it quickly now a days.
Mine - Oh I have so many favorites but I have to say... I really love my Cameo and Ink.  I just need to learn how to use ink for more than stamping.

Let us know if you would rather see something else in the Wednesday line up slot. 

My purpose for What? Wednesday! is to generate fun chatting about different topics, but if you rather see something else let me know.


Reminders!!

  Submit your project for Challenge #59 HERE by Friday, February 21st Midnight (PST)
and 
Voting ends for Challenge #58 HERE. on Friday, February 21st Midnight (PST)

Did you miss the new line up announcement?  You can find it HERE.


Be sure to stop by tomorrow for Thankful Thursday!

Happy Crafting!

1 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Sounds like you and Pumpkin had a great time escaping the cold! How fun!

Wow, favorite tool... so many out there:) I love my Cricut, cameo and cuttlebug. Also, ATG gun, gel pens and my paper cutter.

Sorry, I haven't been around to much-was on a quick trip and now playing catch up with DT projects.
Hugs,
Sherrie K

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine