Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

What? Wednesday! - #7

Hello Friends,

How has your week been so far?

Ok, my What? Wednesday! is going to be short.  Pumpkin has been battling fevers since the 2nd and the dr's can not tell me what is going on.  I am sleepy from round the clock temp taking and medicating to keep it below 104. 

Anyhow, I saw these today!! 




Super fun right?

What would you use the stencils for?  I can definitely visualize several fun cards made with these.

I love the sentiments... especially "Hey Girl!" 

Hope you all have a wonderful week and stay warm.




Reminders!!

  Submit your project for Challenge #58 HERE by Friday, February 14th Midnight (PST)
and 
Voting ends for Challenge #57 HERE. on Friday, February 14th Midnight (PST)

Did you miss the new line up announcement?  You can find it HERE.


Be sure to stop by tomorrow for Tutorial Tuesday!

Happy Crafting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine