Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thankful Thursday - #7

 
 
Hello Everyone,
 
Happy Thursday!!  Tomorrow is Valentine's day... yeah!!
 
Today, I am so thankful for SLEEP.  When I don't get enough I am quickly reminded of how much I need my sleep.  When I was young, I could function just fine on 4 or 5 hours of sleep, especially during those college cram weeks.
 
But now, not so much.  Every once in a while... I am fine with just a few hours of sleep.  But when I am sleep deprived for more than 3 days... oh boy is it hard to function.  Lots of coffee.. that is all I can say!! hehehee
 
Hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday.. and be sure to find something to be Thankful For!!
 
 
 
Reminders!!

  Submit your project for Challenge #58 HERE by Friday, February 14th Midnight (PST)
and 
Voting ends for Challenge #57 HERE. on Friday, February 14th Midnight (PST)

Did you miss the new line up announcement?  You can find it HERE.


Be sure to stop by tomorrow for Freebie Friday!

Happy Crafting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine