Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Friday, February 21, 2014

Freebie Friday - #8

Hello Freebie Fans!!!



It's Freebie Friday Again!!

This is such a fun set of stamps.
 
 
 

 
 
I just love these cows... they are so happy!!!  and fun to color too!


 
Reminders!!


  Submit your project for Challenge #59 HERE by Midnight (PST) tonight
and 
Voting ends for Challenge #58 HERE. by Midnight (PST) tonight

Did you miss the new line up announcement?  You can find it HERE.


Be sure to stop by tomorrow for Challenge #60!

Happy Crafting!

6 comments:

Ardilla said...

They are cute!!!!!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Awesome - count me in! Looks like I already voted so it's all good!

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaaw, super cute! Thanks for a chance!
Sherrie K

Beth F. said...

Very cute! I voted!

Sandi said...

Love this stamp set....I voted!

JenniferE said...

Adorable stamps! Love cows...always have :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine