Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

SPS Daily Inspiration with Heather - Card

Good morning! Heather here from Houses Built of Cards to share a card with you today:


I used a cute Penny Black set from the SPS Ebay store called Mimi at Play, and colored it with Prismacolor pencils. I have been using Copics so much, that I definitely felt a little rusty on my pencil skills! The sentiment is from a Paper Smooches set.


I added some Echo Park For the Record 2 pattern paper from the 6x6 paper pad and some MME enamel dots, then added decorative corners and some stitching with a black gel pen.


Thanks for dropping by! Have a great day!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine