Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Daily SPS Inspiration from Carissa ~ Card

Happy Labor Day everyone. This is Carissa from Happily Ever Paper Crafter.

I am getting excited for the kiddos to head back to school tomorrow. I'm excited for the fall weather that will be coming soon. Anybody else a lover of fall?

Today I'm posting over at the Pumpkin Spice Blog. This week's challenge is anything goes. So click here to uplink your project and be entered into this weeks drawing.

Here is my take on challenge:


Supplies

 My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing - 6x6 “Honey” Paper Pad
My Mind's Eye "The Sweetest Thing" Honey 6x6 paper pad
found here for $4.19

 Blossom - Light Pink & White Baker's Twine
Blossom Baker's Twine
found here

Have a wonderful week everyone! Good luck to all the back to school kids and moms!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine