Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Honey!


Good Morning Friends,

DIANA L. here from DL.ART,  I almost forgot to make my hubby his Birthday card.  Today is his  Birthday so I wanted to make him something special, that I know he would appreciate.   So I made him this happy Birthday golf card.  Green is not only my favorite color, but it is also his.  He will be golfing today,  which he does quite frequently  and I am totally supportive of him golfing.  While he is gone it will give me time to bake a cake. Maybe even time to make some cards. I know definitely we will go to Baskin Robbins to get his free birthday ice cream-- I think I benefit there. ha ha


This card is 4x8

The card stock is Bazzill (it is so rich and beautiful, like suede) from the MY Pink Stamper Moo-ey doodles kit, sold exclusively here at Shop pumpkin spice.
I used the Echo Park This and That "charming" 6x6 paper stack.
Sentiment: Stampendous
Ink : My Pink Stamper Texas  chocolate brown Hybrid ink.
Twine : Twinery capaccino
the divot tool and the tag are from my stash

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day, Diana

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Perfect man card. Lee-Ann :)

Court said...

Fun card! Happy birthday to hubs! :)

SugarGem said...

Awesome man card!

June Houck said...

Cute card, Diana!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine