Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

You're Amazing


Good morning everyone it's Lenae here from SugarGem! 
Today's Pumpkin Spice inspiration was a little personal challenge for myself. I wanted to use more masculine colors (No pink! ....GASP) and I also wanted to use those cute alpha stickers from a kit. I always love those alphas in the kits, but I never seem to use them, so this was a good personal challenge for myself. 
I used the darling Echo Park This & That Charming collection. Which if you still have not looked at is the perfect collection for masculine projects! Especially if you have a hard time with masculine theme projects, like me, this collection makes it so easy peasy! 




If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem

4 comments:

Court said...

Masculine cards are always hard, but you did a great job! :)

Lezlye said...

Love this, nice to breakaway from the standard sized card too!

DIANA L. said...

Great card. This paper stack works perfect for Masculine cards.

June Houck said...

Cool papers and fab faux stitching!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine