Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Some More Halloween Fun

Hello Friends,

Pumpkin and I had another craft session before bed and this is what we came up with.






I just love these new little 'ghoul' stamps we have to play with.

The papers are last season, EP Happy Halloween and MME Blackbird.  I just adore the kid friendly papers.  So cute.

Thanks you so much for taking the time to check out my posting today.  I hope you got a 'smile' out of something you saw or got some inspiration to go do something crafty. 

2 comments:

Court said...

SOOOO cute!

June Houck said...

These are spooktacular! I think I need to order that MME blackbird :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine