Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Blush Bear

Hello again!  Ann here wishing you a happy Friday :)

For today's creation, I used the gorgeous papers from the My Mind's Eye - "Lost & Found Two" - "Blush" 6x6 Paper Pad.  All the papers in this collection, and in the Lost and Found Two collection in general, are just so pretty.  I really actually hate tearing them out of the pad, but they just make the card extra special!  I globbed on lots of glitter and used a Fizzy Moon stamp.  Also did some distressing with a distressing tool and with an inkpad.  I think I'll be giving this to one of my nieces for her birthday and hopefully she'll like it :)

 My Mind's Eye - "Lost & Found Two" - "Blush" 6x6 Paper Pad  

Stamps: Whimsy Stamps Party Mini Letter Seals and Fizzy Moon; Coloring medium: Copics on X-Press It Blending Card; Papers: My Mind's Eye - "Lost & Found Two" - "Blush" 6x6 Paper Pad; Embellishments: Stickles, seam binding; Tools: Whimsy Stamps Elegant Flourishes die set; Tonic Guillotine Cutter, MS border punch, Spellbinder dies, Making Memories distressing tool, EK Success border punch, Inkssentials Ink Blending Tool, Distress Ink Pad in Vintage Photo (for edge sponging), ATG Adhesive Gun

2 comments:

Emily said...

This is darling Ann! I love the colors you used, and the image is so sweet!

Anita Braddock said...

Iam new to you and I love the Pumpkin spice very pretty
abbraddock@msn.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine