Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Monday, May 3, 2010

NSD MPS Challenge 2, 5 and 7

This is my submission for the National Scrapbooking Day - My Pink Stamper Challenge 2


Ok, this was so much fun making.  I was surprised how cute it turned out being that all of it was from scraps.

This is for Challenge 7 - "Hey Dad"
I am pretty excited about this one too!  A paper bag book for dad for fathers day.  Will add more pics soon.

And my last submission is for Challenge 5 "Teacher's Appreciation"
My first thought of teachers is the Tree of knowledge. 
So, there is a big Thank You for everything.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Denine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine