Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Trying Word for Blog Post


Well I am still learning. Trying to figure out how to post to both of my Blogs with one submission. Ok, that probably is a little lazy but oh well.
Ok, I watched a Ustream with the Everyday Cricut gals… so funny. They got the Cricut Cake in the mail yesterday and were having lots of fun with it. Looks pretty cool but I don't know if it is something I will run out to purchase. The cartridges on the other hand look awesome and can be used in my Expressions. So pretty excited about that. J
Well the Pumpkin must go down for a nap. She had a Dr. appointment this morning and we are happy to report she gained 3 pounds.. yehaaaa.. but the little darling has hoof and mouth right now. She is such a trooper. Should be gone by Monday, she is being so good about it.

Hugs,
Denine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine