Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Some Projects I finally got pictures of today.


Here some items I have made over the past week. Thought I would share some pictures. I have found that I really enjoy making cards. Hmmmm… gotta get busy on the scrapbook pages.
Ok, so the pictures don't come over with the blog post via Word.  Guess I will have to figure something else out.

Pictures should show up as a slideshow.  Let me know if you don't see it.

Isn't Minnie Mouse Ghost just the cutest. I really like the ice cream cones too.. makes me want to get to summer. J
Well have a great weekend everyone.
Hugs,
Denine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine