Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Friday, August 16, 2013

Today's Daily SPS Inspiration with Marlene - Card

 
Hi Shop Pumpkin Spice Followers!
 
This is Marlene from ScrappinCookie! Thank You for joining me here today at the Pumpkin Spice Blog!
 
Today I have a quick and simple card I put together using my NEW FAVORITE My Mind's Eye 6x6 Paper Pad - Kate & Co. Cambridge Court! You can find the MME Kate & Co Cambridge Court 6x6 Paper Pad at the Shop Pumpkin Spice Ebay Store.

 
I'm TOTALLY loving this Paper Pad, its FILLED with GREAT colors - Pinks, Aquas, Light Greens, Yellows, etc. Its easily going to become my GO TO Paper Pad - I better pick up another pad before they get SOLD OUT at the Shop Pumpkin Spice Ebay Store.

Please Excuse the Bad Photos - it was very late when I took these. I will be replace them in the morning. Sorry.
 
For today's card, I started with some Carta Bella Ultra Felt White Cardstock as my base. I used my Spellbinders' Classic Scallop Squares and Tim Holtz Paper Rosette to focus in on my sentiment.

 
I tied some White Ribbon around the card and layered it with some "Caribbean" Baker's Twineavailable at the Shop Pumpkin Spice Store - which matched PERFECTLY with the MME Kate & Co. Cambridge Court Paper Pad. I also added a small Pink Prima Rose on top of the twine.

 
I hope you have enjoyed my ShopPumpkinSpice Inspiration! ALL products used in my card can be found at the ShopPumpkinSpice Store and/or Shop Pumpkin Spice Ebay Store.

 
And don't forget to join in on this week's Shop Pumpkin Spice Challenge #32 - VACATION. You have until TODAY - Friday, August 16th 11:59pm PST for your chance to be this week's winner.

For more pictures and details on my HI CARD, please click HERE.


 
RECIPE:


1 comments:

Missy said...

This is fabulous Marlene, I love the papers and pretty rosette!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine