Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Where have you been? - Wednesday - Episode 1

Happy Wednesday Friends,

It has been over a year since I actively blogged.  Why???  Well, I had a couple things on my plate.

Where have I been in 2015?
(At times I think 'The Twilight Zone' - insert theme song in your mind now)

2015 was an amazing year.  It felt much like the first roller coaster ride I can remember as a child, Space Mountain.  I remember screaming, giggling, laughing, feeling sick to my stomach and a lot of relief as the ride came to a stop.  Then wanting to go and do it all again.

Well I have no desire to repeat parts of 2015 but will have a great time looking back at all of the things we did, places we visited and family members that joined us.

In 2015, Our family grew by a Sister-In-Law, a Awesome Boyfriend for Spice, and of course Ziggy.


Did some travel, Portland, India, Canada.




Grandsweetie turned 1.

Prisha finished 1st grade.

The house was finally ready for us to move into in July (YAY!!!),
Made it to a Seattle Mariners Game,
 Pumpkin started a new school... back to taking a bus.

and to end the year off perfectly... we welcomed our precious grandson on November 11th, Elijah Gray.


Let's see were 2016 takes us, I am ready for the ride!

Why Episode 1 you wonder?  Each Wednesday I thought it would be fun to share a place I've been and maybe you could pitch in a comment about it or a place you have been.

Maybe we cross paths, or maybe you can recommend some great places to go see, eat or play.  That's the idea behind "Where have you been? - Wednesdays".

Hope you enjoyed catching up with me.  I am really looking forward to 'Sippin' Coffee' with you again soon.

Til then, find your Sunshine.

2 comments:

DIANA L. said...


HAPPY NEW YEAR my sweet friend!!!!!!
I am looking forward to the next episode. It all sounds so wonderful I love your grandsons name.
Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
DL.ART
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Sounds like it was a wonderful year! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine