Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Tails of Ziggy Tuesday - Episode 3

Hi Friends,

Hope your week is off to a great start.  Yesterday flew by for me.  Tax season is upon us and I am crunching numbers and reconciling client accounts like a crazy woman.  But I love it.  I have a passion for numbers.

So we have come to realize that Ziggy is affected by the lunar phases.  STRANGE i know.  

Does anyone else have a pet that gets a bit 'off balance' when the moon is full.

This weekend Ziggy was acting very different from his normal self.  Didn't want to cuddle with me, wasn't eating and was actually pulling out his 'wild card'.  The hubs and I were getting a little worried then I started recalling that the same behavior happened a couple of months back.

We started thinking maybe he was having a "boy cycle" then I looked at the calender and there it was.... FULL MOON!!  So I guess his world turns upside down for him during this 24 or so hours. 

By Sunday night he was back to his cuddly self and eating everything in his bowl.


Don't you wish you could sleep like this...

Can you believe this guy is just 8 months...he takes up an entire couch cushion.



Hugs,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine