Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Monday, December 1, 2014

Freebie Cyber Monday - #37 - Carta Bella - Bundled Up

Happy Cyber Monday Friends,

Wow what a busy long weekend.  I missed posting the Freebie Friday last week, so I am posting a Freebie Cyber Monday instead.




 FREEBIE FRIDAY MONDAY


This weeks Freebie is the Adorable 

Carta Bella Bundled Up 6x6 paper pad.

We received our first snow over the weekend, so this is the paper pad I thought of first.





I have a couple Cyber Monday Sales going on at the eBay shop.

All Paper Pads and Stamp Sets are Buy 3 Get 1 Free
And
All Orders of $100 or more recieve 25% OFF



This Freebie will be open until noon on Friday, December 5th.




Have a Wonderful week everyone,  Try to stay warm and Bundle Up!


Hugs,

Denine


A note for international participants.
I am thrilled to have you play along on the Freebie Friday's and Challenges.  However, due to the high cost of international postage, I ask that you pay the difference.  I will email you an invoice for the Postage amount over what I would have paid for a domestic shipment.  Please feel free to email me with any questions.




5 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh, I love this paper! Thank you for the freebie! Awesome sale on your site too! I'll head over to check it out!

Migdalia said...

Awesome sale! Thank you for the freebie!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun! We don't get snow here in AZ! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Lizzy Smith said...

Lovin those colors!! xo Lizzy

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my, how cute! Thanks so much for a chance!
Sherrie K

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine