Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Monday, September 29, 2014

Shout Out Sunday - Challenge #82

Shout Out Sunday!

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Today we have the

Winner
for 
Challenge #82 - Birthday

Sherrie Scraps with Passion




Sherrie ~ this nugget box is amazing.  
Congratulations!! 

email me at Sales @ ShopPumpkinSpice for details on your winnings.

OPEN 

CHALLENGES


FREEBIE

VOTES


Thank you everyone for submitting your wonderful projects and taking the time to vote on the Challenges.

Have a fabulous week.  See you Friday for another Freebie Friday!



2 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

What? A cats challenge - how did I miss that one! I love cats! I'll go check it out! Thank you!

Congrats to the lucky winner - awesome box!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, thanks so much Denine! I am off to email you!
Sherrie K

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine