Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Shout Out Sunday - Winner Challenge #77 - Red White & Blue

Shout Out Sunday!

Woot Hoot.... we have a winner announcement!
First I want to thank everyone that participated.  There were over 50 submissions... eeekkk... I enjoyed looking at all of them.  Thank you so much
Without further delay... the winner of Challenge #77 - Red White & Blue
IS
Emily, your card is adorable.  Did you use acetate?  Wonderful card.




Congratulations!
Be sure to Email me HERE for your prize and include the Challenge number in your email.


Thank you everyone for playing along on the Challenges. 

Freebie Fridays will start back up on August 1st. 

Hugs,
  

5 comments:

Wynn said...

Another great challenge....thank you.

Think I missed the Shout out Winner for #76 Masculine. Can't find it....old age is a bummer lol xxx Point me in the right direction somebody. Off to create!! Hugs Wynn x

Migdalia said...

Congrats winner!

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute card Emily! Congrats!
Sherrie k

Migdalia said...

Congrats Emily!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

congrats! I also have never found the winner to #76...I have read and reread all the post???

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine