Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Tuesday with Pumpkin - Episode 3

Happy Tuesday...

How was everyone's Cinco de Mayo?

I had planned on making tacos for dinner, but the day ran away from me, so Pumpkin and I ended up with fast food... McDonalds to the rescue.

We did make a fun craft, after spending about an hour at Michael's... yep I went to Michael's.  I was stunned when I went to their website today and saw they finally made it to ONLINE SHOPPING.. when did that happen?  Glad to see they made it to the neighborhood.. lol

Today when I went into the store, I was surprised to see that their inventory in the 'paper crafting' aisles has really expanded.  Maybe I just hadn't noticed or it has been a while since I visited but I was pretty impressed and shocked.  Of course they are still pretty 'over populated' with their Recollection label but I did see some MME and Crate Paper pads.

Anyhow, I have been trying for hours to load a video on YouTube.  I keep getting an error message 503 and 500.  So I hope to have it up here for you by morning.

Here is what Pumpkin made.







With these fun 'kid price' friendly items from Michael's.




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine